We are a Next Gen Mobile App security company
Our global team is operating in the center of innovation, emerging trends, and high-end security solutions. Some of the largest enterprises in the world trust us with their data, and with the raising number of cyber security threats, we will continue to lead the way in making the world safer, one app at a time.
Our Customer Success Team is looking for an initiative-taking doer to help develop and grow our partnership sales enablement program. In this newly established, visible, multi-faceted role you’ll have the opportunity to design a best-in-class training program. The ultimate goal is to equip our partners with a strong foundation and advanced knowledge of the Promon Shield value proposition. The role will ideate, curate and iterate the most impactful learning frameworks for short and long term goals.
You'll be a catalyst for our partners' success by providing them with the training they need to excel. With a groundbreaking mobile app security product and an urgent need for cyber security protection, your role will be to make it easy for our partners to thrive and drive our explosive growth.
Areas of focus and impact:
Working with subject matter experts to compile information to be designed and developed into scalable training and learning modules to ensure partners can easily market, position, sell and implement our solutions.
- Demonstrate thought-leadership with proactive recommendations for creative and innovative training techniques.
- Partner with stakeholders to address existing content/training gaps and make recommendations to further build a resource library.
- Facilitate and moderate virtual calls or in person trainings as needed.
- Define and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of the training programs and impact on global partnership goals.
- Assist our partners in identifying training and development needs and recommending various training methods that are best suited for their audience.
Your background and experience:
Solid experience in building impactful training materials and programs from a training, enablement, channel, or education role, ideally from SaaS or the software industry
- Experience and understanding of best practices around the sales process, sales cycles, methodologies, and the sales funnel
- Proven excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including proven ability to present and host or facilitate multiple forums for partners, both in person and virtual
- Experience with a global customer base
- Willing and able to travel internationally when needed
- Exceptional English language skills (Norwegian not required)
You'll also be a great match if this sounds like you:
You love to build relationships, and often use humor as way to connect and gain the trust of partners and your team. You are a strategic thinker who takes initiative, while being a solutions-focused problem solver. You have an innate curiosity and desire to understand how things work, you are positive and energetic with a keen sense of urgency and ambition.
Why you'll thrive as a Promoneer:
- Promon is planning on significant growth in the coming years, providing an exciting avenue for success in the role. While we are growing so will you, as we encourage and support your passion, curiosity, and goals!
- You will be part of a greater mission, and as part of the CS team, in a high-tech environment, your contributions will help secure more apps, and ultimately make the world safer.
- You will work with some of the best app security experts and mobile security thought leaders in the world.
- We provide a dynamic and international working culture, focused on trust, curiosity, humor and ambition - we bring our whole selves to work.
- Get inspired, chat with our fun and engaging international team - share travel stories, cultural differences, strange things to eat, while learning more about the world!
Where you'll work:
- Our Oslo office is brand new! Our recent move to Vika provides us with a fresh & new office space - and plenty of room for our growing team. We also have access to unlimited amounts of excellent high-quality coffee + a drawer filled with snacks. Oh, and baked goods often appear, planned or impromptu!