Software Security Developer
We are a Next-Gen Mobile App security company. Promon operates at the center of innovation, emerging trends, and high-end mobile app security solutions. Some of the largest enterprises in the world trust us to secure their apps from cyber threats. Working together, our global team makes the digital world safer and more secure, one app at a time.
With close to a billion app users to protect, this is a great opportunity to join Promon, take part in a vibrant culture and exciting plans for the year(s) ahead.
Our headquarters is based in Oslo, Norway, and with our global footprint we have employees and customers all over the world.
Software Security Developer
As our Software Security Developer, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to make the world safer one app at the time! In this role you will be designing, developing, and maintaining the core security components of our mobile security application product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting reverse engineering on Apple platforms to identify potential security weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Performing penetration tests to evaluate robustness and proactively address potential threats.
- Utilizing your in-depth understanding of C/C++ programming to implement efficient and secure code.
- Leveraging your expertise with tools like Ida Pro, Frida, and Ghidra to analyze and improve code integrity and data protection.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest security trends, threats, and mitigation techniques to drive continuous improvement in our software safety practices.
- Solid proficiency in C/C++ programming languages, with a track record of developing secure and efficient software.
- Experience with tools such as Ida Pro, Frida, or Ghidra for reverse engineering tasks.
- Experience working with iOS platforms and a keen interest in iOS security.
- Proven ability to perform penetration tests to identify vulnerabilities and security flaws in software systems.
- Knowledge of operating system internals is a significant advantage, showcasing your comprehensive understanding of software architecture and security implications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail when it comes to identifying and mitigating security risks.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, capable of collaborating effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You'll also be a great match if this sounds like you:
You thrive on solving complex challenges in an innovative way while working together as a team. You are eager to share your ideas and discuss technical issues. You are curious by nature and inclined to go the extra mile to ensure optimal solutions.
Why you'll thrive as a Promoneer:
- Promon is planning on significant growth in the coming years, providing an exciting avenue for success in the role. While we are growing so will you, as we encourage and support your passion, curiosity, and goals!
- You will work with some of the best app security experts and security thought leaders in the world.
- We provide a dynamic and international working culture, focused on trust, curiosity, humor and ambition - we bring our whole selves to work.
- Get inspired, chat with our fun and engaging international team - share travel stories, cultural differences, and strange things to eat, while learning more about the world!
Where you'll work:
We offer flexibility, and value work-life balance. This role is open to remote workers, but if you are in Oslo we encourage a physical presence in our office to spend time with our team and business partners. For those in other locations we will leverage various digital tools to stay connected, and we also come together for team building activities.