We are the world's leading Next-Gen Mobile App security company.
Promon operates at the center of innovation, emerging trends, and high-end mobile app security solutions. Some of the world's largest enterprises trust us to secure their apps from cyber threats. Working together, our global team makes the digital world safer and more secure, one app at a time.
With more than a billion app users to protect, now is a fantastic time to join Promon. You'll be part of a vibrant culture and help drive our ambitious plans for the years ahead.
Our headquarters is based in Oslo, Norway, and with our global footprint, we have employees and customers all over the world.
Our Content Manager will play a crucial role in shaping our company's narrative and communicating our expertise in mobile app security. You will be responsible for creating and managing a wide range of content to educate, engage, and influence our target audience. Your goal will be to help solidify Promon as a thought leader in mobile app security.
Areas of focus and impact:
- Manages all content creation, revision, and publishing across Promon-owned channels
- Owns Promon’s editorial calendar and ensures a consistent flow of content targeted to buyer personas, for each stage in the buying process and across key industries
- Produces content in varied formats for various owned channels
- Responsible for organic traffic to Promon.co and growing Promon’s audience across its website and owned channels
- Manages a small team of freelancers to ensure a steady flow of engaging content
- Engages in cross-departmental brainstorms to develop new ideas for content
- Experiments with new, emerging tools to scale content production, targeting and publishing
Your background and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- A discerning editorial eye and a nose for a good story
- Basic understanding of current SEO best practices
- Comfortable creating content directly in one or more formats
- Understanding of how to repackage content pieces for different channels and formats
Why you'll thrive as a Promoneer:
📈 Promon is planning on significant growth in the coming years. While we are growing, so will you as we encourage and support your passion, curiosity, and goals!
🛡 You will work with some of the world's best app security experts and mobile security thought leaders.
🌎 Get inspired, chat with our fun and engaging international team - share travel stories, cultural differences, and strange things to eat, while learning more about the world!
🏢 Our office is a hub for collaboration, featuring inviting communal spaces that encourage interaction and idea sharing. While we provide flexibility, we encourage a physical presence in our Vika office 3 days a week.
☕ We also provide unlimited amounts of excellent high-quality coffee + a drawer filled with snacks. Oh, and baked goods often appear, planned or impromptu!
🥳 We love to celebrate - whether it's birthdays, team wins, reaching milestones, or the joy of holidays, we embrace the spirit of celebration that brings our team closer together.
💪 We value trust as the foundation of our relationships, foster curiosity to drive innovation, infuse fun into our daily work, and inspire ambition to achieve excellence in all we do.
Employment at Promon is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general background check, including education and employment verification. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.
Promon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.